Public Forums - Electronic Security
Main Moderator Mauricio Ramirez
Mauricio Ramirez
+506 7205 6170
San Jose
Costa Rica
Mauricio Ramírez specializes in electronic security systems, giving emphasis to correction of problems of configurations or installations, but without leaving aside the opportunity of new projects.

His company (Multiservicios Avanzados MyS) converges different systems and technologies, ranging from energy self-sufficiency to radio links, for which it has the certifications of various manufacturers.
Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update our information that appears in your p

Update our information that appears in your p #2565

Best regard; Good afternoon
First of all it is very pleasing and important to appear on your page and for that reason I would like to know how we can do to update our information and in this way be more visible and timely to the needs that the customers require. Thank you and I am very attentive to your valuable comments.
  • Isabel Betancourt
  • Isabel Betancourt's Avatar Topic's Author

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Update our information that appears in your p #2566

Hello Isabel, good afternoon, I would like to know more about what you do to see how we can guide you better.

If you wish you can write to me at sjaramillo@ventasdeseguridad.com so that we can get in touch and see the best way to help you.

Regards,
  • sjaramillo1

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

• Page:
moderators: latinpress, sjaramillo1, scamacho1, alex.e.garcia1, insetron, mrc.mauricio2, ceo17, alexpazos, sjaramillo1