Mexico. Axis Communications launches two new Axis Camera Station S11 Recorder products: Axis S1132 and Axis S1148, ready-to-install servers with high-definition surveillance capabilities.
Axis S1132 and S1148 are preconfigured with RAID for even more reliable data storage, with additional built-in protection against data loss. These teams have an "on site" assistance the next business day and with the option to extend the warranty for 2 years.
Characteristics of the Axis Camera Station recorders S1132 and Axis S1148
Axis Camera Station S1132 Recorder and Axis Camera Station S1148 Recorder are ready-to-install servers with the ability to provide reliable high-definition surveillance up to 4K. For a quick and easy installation, both recorders include the Axis Camera Station video management software with licenses for 32 channels and 48 channels respectively; all the necessary system programs are already installed and configured.
The configuration of the system can be easily imported from Axis Site Designer; Axis Camera Station allows users to take full advantage of the wide range of Axis video surveillance devices. With redundant enterprise-class hard drives, the operating system stored in a solid-state drive (SSD) and storage capacity provide high performance and reliability for your system. In summary:
Easy to install
- Axis Camera Station licenses included
- Fully compatible with Axis products
- 3 years warranty with repair service "in situ"
- Axis Camera Station S1148 has 24 TB / 64 TB / 140 TB storage available
- The Axis S11 Series comes with greater storage flexibility, allowing you to fully customize the storage of your system. Axis S1132 and S1148 includes several industry-standard RAID levels (1 / 5 / 6) to configure your system according to your specific redundancy and performance requirements.
With the ability to add additional hard drives and a storage capacity of up to 140 TB, these solutions are also validated to support additional 16 camera licenses, so you can easily expand your system as it grows.