Public Forums - Electronic Security
Main Moderator Mauricio Ramirez
Mauricio Ramirez
phone: +506 7205 6170
San Jose
Costa Rica
Mauricio Ramírez specializes in electronic security systems, giving emphasis to correction of problems of configurations or installations, but without leaving aside the opportunity of new projects.

His company (Multiservicios Avanzados MyS) converges different systems and technologies, ranging from energy self-sufficiency to radio links, for which it has the certifications of various manufacturers.
Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brand fire detection panels Secutron

Brand fire detection panels Secutron #647

Please, someone knows who distributes or representative of the combs and fire detection systems Secutron brand in Colombia?

Thank you

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Re: fire detection panels mark Secutron #652

Hello,

Contact the company directly to inform us if they have distributors in Colombia and we will inform you in due course.

Regards,
  • dchaverra

Re: fire detection panels mark Secutron #653

I did the course Fire ALAS and the instructor is South American, almost certain he is Colombian, is called Eduardo Eguiluz, and works for a representation of Secutron, unfortunately I do not have your number or contact info, but I'm sure someone of reading this forum you can search how to contact you.

Greetings.

Mauricio Ramirez Ch.
Electronic Security Consultant
CCTV Systems Specialization
Consulting and Integration
San Jose Costa Rica
Cel: + 506 8457-5050
Tel: + 506 4034-6761

Re: fire detection panels mark Secutron #656

Thanks Mauritius,

I tell them that Mr. Eduardo Eguiluz's representative in Mexico of this brand, however we have contacted for advice if you have knowledge of a representative in Colombia. I will be reporting them promptly.

Regards,
  • dchaverra

Re: fire detection panels mark Secutron #658

Thanks Duván is not where I got it was from Colombia, just as if you can contact grateful if you shared your contact information, I have a project near and I would do with Secutron.

Greetings.

Mauricio Ramirez Ch.
Electronic Security Consultant
CCTV Systems Specialization
Consulting and Integration
San Jose Costa Rica
Cel: + 506 8457-5050
Tel: + 506 4034-6761
  • Page:
moderators: latinpress, scamacho1, Plead, insetron, mrc.mauricio2, ceo17, alexpazos, sjaramillo2019