Public Forums - Electronic Security
Main Moderator Mauricio Ramirez
Mauricio Ramirez
+506 7205 6170 XNUMX XNUMX
San Jose
Costa Rica
Mauricio Ramírez specializes in electronic security systems, giving emphasis to correction of problems of configurations or installations, but without leaving aside the opportunity of new projects.

His company (Multiservicios Avanzados MyS) converges different systems and technologies, ranging from energy self-sufficiency to radio links, for which it has the certifications of various manufacturers.
Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Locked DVR

Locked DVR #2630

Good evening, I'm from Venezuela, I have a DVC marc Hikvision model DS-7208HVI-ST / SE which is blocked by forgetting password, I removed the internal battery and I reboot to date 01 / 01 / 1970, and when I try entering the password indicates me an error, I leave it blank and gives an error, urgent help is requested since an important video must be obtained, thanks in advance for the help that can be given to me

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Locked DVR #2631

Good afternoon, our friend Mauricio Ramírez, one of our most frequent collaborators, recently shared this response to your problem in a similar forum "My friend, that does not work to reset the recorders, you should contact your supplier or the manufacturer , he will ask for the version of the equipment, and will return a password that will be valid for a limited time so you can access and change the access codes.

That is free from the manufacturers, but your provider may charge you for the "service" to do so. I tell you this so you do not pay whim, I saw a case that they charged 80 dollars for that detail.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

--
Santiago Jaramillo, Ext. 58
--
Tel: + 1 [305] 285 3133 - Miami, USA
Tel: + 52 [55] 4170 8330 - Mexico DF
Tel: + 55 [11] 3042 2103 - São Paulo, Brazil
Tel: + 57 [1] 381 9215 - Bogota, Colombia
  • Page:
moderators: latinpress, scamacho1, alex.e.garcia1, insetron, mrc.mauricio2, ceo17, alexpazos, sjaramillo1